Classes, especially 8 am classes are absolutely hell for us students. We’re still trying to wake up the first half of the class, and the second half, we’re trying to make sense of what is actually being taught to us. The only thing that is popping up in my head are these 11 questions:
1.How does she expect us to know what we learned in the last class?
We don’t all have photographic memory, holy shit.
2. Why does she always pick me to answer the question?
It’s like the teacher knows exactly how to humiliate me.
3. Does everyone actually understand what is being taught to us?
Everyone acts like they get it, but trust me nobody actually does!!!
4. Is this gonna be on the exam?
If so, then I’m only gonna partly pay attention to this.
5. Why does the teacher think he’s so funny?
Stop dude, we aren’t laughing with you, we’re laughing at you.
6. Why do they all talk so fast?
I wish my note taking speed was faster
7. Why is their such a strict attendance policy?
You wouldn’t even see me if there wasn’t one.
8. Will anyone notice if I fall asleep?
I’m just gonna slowly lean back and put my head down….
9. But, what is my teacher actually wearing?
Sorry honey, but those shoes do not match your outfit
10. Don’t they get tired talking so much?
It must be so hard to teach AND put up with our nuisance at the same time
11. When will this period end?
This period will never end but my motivation surely will
What questions do you have? Let us know!