If you’re an outsider, the first few things which come to your mind when you hear about IBA is definitely not the campus (unless you’ve been there, of course).
Now, I’m not fangirling at all, but the campus here is truly a heaven for photographers, architecture junkies, and bonus if you’re into geometry and amaze symmetry!
And it doesn’t matter if you’re a pro or an amateur at photography, each time you take your camera out for a shot, it’s 100% gonna look like some goddamned art.
You don’t believe me? Okay, let’s go!
1. Gracing the gray Karachi skyline with some color
2. Okay, one more!
4. Sunset at the Tabba Foyer
5. Just look at how serene this is!
6. And this, too
8. Oh man, the symmetry!
Psst… That’s the library
9. Some really neat lines
No, but tell me, IS YOUR LIBRARY THIS COOL???
10. And some more lines!
11. Of studying at the places no one would expect you to study at
Or maybe it’s all for the picture.
You’d never know…
That was such a bad wordplay but the picture compensates for it. 🙂
13. Hanging Out
14. I’m out of words, I mean ???
15. Even the staircases are ~edgy~
16. Yeah, just a couple of people strolling about in their awesome as hell campus, no biggie. 🙂
17. Oh, I almost forgot about the auditorium!
18. Okay, I’ll just leave this panorama here…
So tell me, do you believe me now? 💁
Cover Image Via: Ali Yousaf