It’s 2017, oops, I mean 2018 now and the world is basically perceived as a global village. At this point in time nothing is really private anymore, any opinion or video you upload can be viewed by almost anyone in the world. Ideas and thoughts float around the web like cereal in a bowl, with that being said, here are the popular, unpopular opinions among us today:
1. Winter Break isn’t short, it’s actually fairly long
2. Snape wasn’t an unsung hero, he was a teacher that enjoyed embarrassing and belittling students
Oops, sorry Snape fans
3. Staying at home sucks, it’s more exciting to go to University
Friends, cafeteria, and knowledge! What else could you want?
4. Every University campus should have a place allotted for smoking
I may or may not feel my lungs already deteriorating
5. Game of Thrones is highly immature and dull
That’s why everyone is obsessed I guess.
6. Football is hyped up in every University for no reason
7. The University you go to says a lot about the type of person you are
So, university stereotypes are real?
8. Icebreakers on the first day of class are fun
Especially playing name games…
9. Couples showing affection on campus are actually cute af
10. It’s necessary to study throughout the semester
By all semester you mean the night before the exam right???
11. Musical.ly and carpool karaoke videos are lame
I still watch them on Instagram but like, they are, totally.
12. iPhones are overrated
and overpriced. Still owns one anyways.
13. Your CPGA doesn’t matter after you graduate
As long as you got that degree in your hand
What other popular unpopular opinions have you heard? Let us know!