People during Ramazan can be… interesting
Somehow, Ramazan tends to bring out different traits among different people. Maybe it’s the prolonged hours of hunger coupled with the scorching heat. Or maybe it’s an opportunity for people to show a side of themselves they don’t feel comfortable with the rest of the year. Whatever the reason may be, it’s undeniable that this holy month causes some interesting behavior to surface.
1. The ones that don’t get up for Sehri
2.The ones that don’t fast but go to all the iftari buffets
3. The ones that become super religious during Ramazan and make sure they let you know about it
4. The ones that forget they’re fasting
5. The ones that daydream AND whine about food
6. The ones that hibernate throughout this month to survive
7. The ones that eat iftari and then have dinner immediately after
8. The ones that complain
About every single thing.
9. The ones that are looking forward to all the weight they’ll lose at the end of Ramazan
But we all know that’s never happening.
10. The ones that claim to go for Taraweeh but end up going somewhere else
11. The ones that disappear for their secret post-iftari smoke
12. The ones who become road monsters angry at every driver, car, bicycle, rehi wala and whatnot
13. The ones that go about their normal lives but remember that it’s the month of Ramazan so thora sa lihaaz karna chahiye
Stay strong everyone.
For more types of people during Ramazan, watch this:
Cover image via: aaj.tv