Sisters argue on every other thing possible. It’s not just clothes. The argument can be as big as life choices and as trivial as why are you sitting like this? It doesn’t mean that sisters are rivals in life. Well, actually, it’s exactly like this.
The arguments can be like:
1. “Ye iss ne mere jaisa suit kyun banwa liya hai? Ammiiiiiii…“
You don’t have good taste.
2. “I don’t like that friend of yours.”
Say that one more time!
3. “I don’t like the guy you’re talking to.”
Kya musibat hai tumhain?
4. “I don’t like the TV show that you’re watching… it has too much nudity”
But you’ll watch it later on your friend’s recommendation.
5. “Why are you sitting silent on your laptop? Talk to me.”
Can I catch a break, please?
6. “Why aren’t we watching something together?”
There’s a reason..
7. “Why do you have such shitty taste in movies?”
That’s the reason.
8. “I don’t get your music sense.”
I don’t get your music sense.
And God bless your soul if you’ve to share room with your sister:
9. “Stay away from my side of the room.”
And you stay away from my side.
10. “Why are your clothes on my side of the wardrobe?”
Are you kidding me? Because you wore them!
11. “I don’t like your cooking. Why do you cook like this?”
Then don’t eat what I’ve cooked. It’s just that simple.
12. “Why do you act like such an angel in front of Amma? Btati hun tumharay saaray raaz!“
I don’t have to act. I’m born this way.
13. “Remote mujhe do… idhar do!“
Then don’t sit in front of the TV.
14. “Where’s the remote? Where have you hidden it?…. Ammiiiiii…”
Yeah. You’ve to solve mysteries in order to find it. Go, Sherlock!
15. “Yaar AC ka temperature kam kardo“
Go sit in the other room.
16. “Why are you like this?”
Why are you like this?
17. “What are you?”
These fights sound funny and pointless but once triggered, they can make you question your entire existence and life choices. But still, having a sister is always fun. Who am I kidding? It’s not always fun. It sometimes is hell you’ve to deal with because you’re family.
Cover image via: arynews.tv